Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bastille Day Inspiration

Sadly, it occurred to me too late that July 14th was Bastille Day - the national holiday of France, but, even fashionably late, I just have to feature some great French inspiration anyway!

Bastille Day Wedding courtesy of Snippet and Ink. Quelle magnifique!

A little off the beaten path, I found this absolutely stunning French Baby Shower!

The parasols! The lavender! The Eiffel Tower-embroidered onesie! The hanging flower rope letters! What an elegant entrance into the world for a baby girl! To see how this theme could be adapted for a wedding or adult party, see my Lovely Lavender post.

Do you like Egypt? Then get ready for my weekend post...

P.S. I've been featured! The talented Anna Rose of The How-To Gal featured my custom inspiration board for her daughter's birthday (which I'll give details on soon) and even demonstrated how to make one of the decor elements I included. Check out the post here! You'll love her blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails